[Last day to enter my Kalot Superfood Nut Butter Giveaway!]
Seems like the blog world has been survey obsessed lately! I have a few surveys that I filled out a while ago and never got around to posting so I’m jumping on the bandwagon. I thought I’d jazz up WIAW with a little ‘get to know me’ action. Here are my answers to a 25 Things survey I found somewhere (don’t remember where exactly!)!
1. I’m happiest when…I’m outside, in the sunshine, and not under any time constraints!
2. Especially if it…has cinnamon on it, I am likely to eat it! I am cinnamon obsessed. Definitely my favorite spice.
3. I’ve always wanted to…go skydiving! My mom says she’ll do it with me someday. I am holding her to that!
4. My family and I…are incredibly close. I love the relationship I have with my parents and I feel so fortunate to have them in my life.
5. I was a terrible…dancer. Okay, maybe not that bad, but when I did dance class as a kid, I hated it! I always annoyed the teacher by asking when class ended. Ha!
6. My first job was…as a dog walker for a few people in my neighborhood…then as a professional actress!
7. I could probably eat ____ everyday…apples! And I do. It’s one fruit I have everyday without a doubt. They are so yummy and there are so many different varieties. (Can I say peanut butter too? Obsessed.)
8. I stole…a York Peppermint Patty from the grocery store when I was little. It was a few days after Halloween and I guess I was still under the impression that candy laying out any where meant you could take it. My mom didn’t realize till we got home!
9. I was born on the same day as…Joe Biden (yay?), Joel McHale, and Robert Kennedy.
10. My all-time favorite film is…impossible to choose. I am a movie fanatic and I feel like I’m always watching a new one that becomes a favorite.
11. I do a pretty mean…hula-hoop! Random, right? But I am seriously good! I’ve even won contests. I just keep going and going.
12. I’m still mad…that The Office ended. Favorite (comedy) show ever!! I think they still had a few good seasons still in them.
13. I met my best friend…the day I was born. Love you mom!
14. I always knew I wanted…to travel a lot! I’ve been to a lot of places so far but there are so many more I want to still visit. I’ve loved travel since I was little and I am so excited to go to Europe as a graduation present next year.
16. I make the best…homemade sushi! It’s a staple.
17. I have almost no…patience when it comes to slow walkers and drivers. No, I don’t have road rage, but I just can’t stand when people don’t go the speed limit or just mosey down the sidewalk. Fast walkers unite!
18. I always cry when…I think about all my parents have done for me. It’s just so overwhelming how much they’ve sacrificed and how much they care. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to repay them.
19. I’m now…a Political Science major…but I hope to…pursue a masters in Health Communications for grad school.
20. I spent four years…busting my butt in high school. Definitely not the best years of my life!
21. I wish my folks…could retire early! They deserve it.
22. At age 5, I was deeply in love with…building forts! My living room couch had prime pillows for fort building. I am pretty sure I was obsessed with building forts up until age 10. 🙂
23. I believe if everyone…went out of their way for others a little more often, the world would be a changed place.
24. I can’t stand…greasy food! I can’t stand that slimy texture on my lips or fingers.
25. Whenever…Law and Order: SVU…is on…I’ll watch.
pumpkin spice smoothie bowl
pumpkin yogurt with cottage cheese and peanut butter drizzle
baobab bar all the way from the UK//Kronobar//homemade caramel apple swirl bars (recipe coming soon!)
turkey and swiss chard sandwiches//pumpkin seeds//german rye bread
strawberry-basil cloud cookies (recipe coming soon!)//carrots with goats cream cheese
thai peanut salmon noodle stir-fry//roasted broccoli and green beans//japanese sweet potato and Laughing Cow cheese
cereal mix with almond milk//carrots with Sunbutter//dried fruit//apple slices//yogurt with cottage cheese, cocoa, and Amazing Grass
Other recent eats…
sweet potato pancakes//japanese sweet potato and Laughing Cow//blueberries//roasted greens beans and broccoliflatbread pizza//roasted veggies//Pizza Flax Snax from Go Rawtortilla with banana and peanut butter//turkey-cabbage salad//raw walnuts and pecanstuna cabbage salad//pumpkin seeds//crackers with cream cheese for dippingcrackers with banana and peanut butter//purple cabbage and bean salad//raw cashews
rice cakes with carrots and peanut butter//yogurt with cottage cheese, cocoa, and Amazing Grass//cinnamon pecan Simply Protein Bar//apple slices DIY popcorn//chocolate peanut butter Simply Protein bar//frozen kefir with cottage cheese, cocoa, and Amazing Grass//apple slices
My latest obsession: PROTEIN FLUFF! I created my own recipe and I will share it soon!
So I guess that’s THREE recipes I mentioned in this post that I now owe you! I’ve got some work to do! 😉
Pick on the prompts above and fill it in for yourself in the comments!
What’s your favorite summer food?
What’s your go-to smoothie recipe?Stay connected:Subscribe to Healthy HelperInstagram: HealthyHelperFacebook: Healthy HelperTwitter: @Healthy_HelperPinterest: Healthy_HelperBloglovin’: Healthy HelperTumblr: Healthy Helper BlogSnapchat: KailaProulxBuy my BUDGET TRAVEL EBook!Shop with me on Amazon. Favorite products, fun finds, and more! Want to get FREE products for review and make money as a blogger? Check out Linqia!Vacation budget a little tight? Get a discount on your AirBnB booking!