MERRY CHRISTMAS/MONDAY to everyone!!
[that should cover people celebrating and people not!]
Ahhh, the last two days of the blogging challenge.
This is the first blogging challenge I have stuck with for the entire thing! Even though I didn’t technically blog everyday…I’m still giving myself a pat on the back 🙂
We are heading to my Aunt’s house for her annual Christmas Eve party and then back to my house for the rest of the night and for Christmas day. We’ll all be up early for presents, relax for most of the day, and then have a lobster dinner in the evening with just my grandma and great uncle! Pretty low key…but very fun!
Opening our special “bags” from my dad. He started the tradition when my sister and I were little and now it’s something we look forward to every year! We get a new pair of pajamas and always change into them to wear for the night and into Christmas morning!
And in the spirit of Christmas I’d like to share 25 things I am thankful for right now.
I am thankful…
1. For my current state of health and happiness.
2. For my new found ability to be spontaneous.
3. For embracing honesty and vulnerability.
4. For my parents and their unconditional love.
5. For my sister being in town and getting to spend this time of year with her.
6. For growing closer to my extended family and being able to open up with them more.
7. For learning to love myself.
8. For being more optimistic and excited about the future than I’ve ever been before.
9. For gaining clarity.
10. That even though there are a few bad people in our society, the majority of American’s are compassionate, incredible people who come together in times of need.
11. For selfless people who give their lives, time, money, and effort for others on a regular basis.
12. For having a warm home and stable environment to celebrate the holidays.
13. For my friends, who are more like sisters to me.
14. That I’ve rediscovered my love of laughing, fun, and goofing around.
15. For nurses (especially you Mom and Lindsey!), doctors, firemen, policeman, and other professionals who are so dedicated to their incredibly difficult jobs…you are all heroes.
16. For my job.
17. For Ella.
18. For my blog and all of you that read and support me in it.
19. That I am fortunate enough to go to college and learn things that will help me in the future.
20. For my drive and determination.
21. That I’ve grown up over the past few months.
22. That I’ve learned that you can’t do everything on your own.
23. For my college…I am so happy I ended up where I am.
24. For my passions and interests.
25. For this very moment.
Enjoy your life. Enjoy your health. Enjoy you family. Enjoy your friends. Enjoy your holidays, friends.
Todays’s Healthy Help: Ran errands for my mom and wrapped some presents for my extended family!