WOW…once again you all have impressed me so much! I got all my thoughts out with yesterday’s post and you all came forth with about a million new idea’s and perspectives that got me thinking even more! Seriously, you all inspire me so much. Not only to be more open minded, but to consider things in whole new ways. Thank you for keeping me well rounded friends!
If you haven’t read yesterday’s post, INCLUDING the comments sections, I highly suggest you do!
[And just to clarify..cause I know it came up in a few comments…the exercise break I am taking is not because of anything else, other than wanting to give my body a bit of a break…the thoughts in yesterday’s post just came to my mind while considering the rest period]
You might be wondering what I’m apologizing for. Well…I’ve been tagged.
That’s right. The Eleven Things Award has finally made it’s way to my little corner of the blog world (Thanks Erika!!). While I’m excited to fill this thing out (you know my love of survey’s!!) I know you’re all probably a little tired of this little chain by now. But I’m not one to turn down an award…so bear with me!
And to ease your suffering a bit ….I thought I’d start off by announcing the winner of my Shabby Apple giveaway! Thanks to all who entered! The lucky winner is…
Congrats girl!! So happy for ya! Email me your info!
AND FYI!! The NEW winner of my EatSmart Scale giveaway still hasn’t claimed their prize…so I will wait a few more days and pick YET ANOTHER winner if she doesn’t come forth! #frustrating
The Rules (which I’m sure you all know by now ):
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’
I will try and keep all my info short and sweet so this post doesn’t become to incredibly wordy!
Instead of sharing 11 random things about myself, I’m gonna try and kill two birds with one stone (Hate that saying! So harsh!!) and answer the questions that have filled up my Formspring inbox!
1. Whens the last time you had something that isn’t considered "healthy"? Do you ever miss or crave these food?
Chocolate Intensity cake on my Dad’s Birthday! And I honestly never crave desserts or junk food! I also don’t ‘miss’ any foods because I always eat what I want/crave!
2. Have you always eaten really healthy even as a kid? And were you always this active?
Yup! My mom has always cooked healthy meals and we are a very active family in general! I have played sports my whole life and since I was little my parents instilled in my the importance of health and wellness!
3. How and when did you first learn about the blogging world?
Through a recipe search on Google! Oh She Glows was the first blog I found!
[introduced me to the green monster!!!]
4. What do you want to do career wise when your older?
I honestly don’t know! I used to think I had it all figured out…but now, NO WAY. There are so many things that interest me! The medical field is definitely an option, but international relations is a passion of mine as well!
5. Do you still act or ever go on any auditions?
Yes, I still act! There aren’t many auditions in my area at the moment, but when something comes up I definitely take advantage.
6. What college do you want to attend?
Somewhere where I can come out with little to NO debt!
7. What’s your fave go-to, easy meal?
Eggs, toast, veggies, and fruit!
8. Would you rather run on a treadmill or run outside on the sidewalk?
Outside in beautiful weather!
9. What clubs do you run at school?
Model UN, Student Council, Key Club, and the Passion in Progress Festival (a festival that is held annually at my school!).
10. Chocolate, Strawberry, or Vanilla?
11. You have to leave your home right now and you can’t go back. You get to bring one kitchen appliance, one electronic, and one book. What do you choose?
My refrigerator (fully stocked of course!), my iPhone, and the last Pretty Little Liars book because that’s the one I am reading right now and I have to know how it ends!! LOL.
Now for Erika’s questions!
Share one of your most embarrassing moments. What happened?
I fell on stage during a really big scene in a play I did last year! I went down HARD. Needless to say, I got some unexpected laughs.
2. What is your favorite indulgent food that you would eat everyday if nutritional facts didn’t matter?
My grandma’s Peanut Butter Pie. Mmmm.
3. Current favorite song?
N*ggas in Paris….sorryimnotsorry.
4. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be?
Hmm, I’d say 30. By then I will be out of school with a career and will not be that old yet!
5. If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
Rob a bank…just kidding. Maybe.
6. What is your favorite smell?
7. What is one thing you did as a kid that has gotten you in trouble?
I used to love imitating people when I was little. But we all know how annoying that can get!
8. What is the worst gift you’ve ever received?
A sucker and a half empty pack of gum from my so called “secret santa” at school one year.
9. Chocolate or vanilla?
Vanilla like I said above! Though I do love me some cocoa powder!
10. If you were to participate in a food eating contest, which food would it be?
Kabocha squash! I would dominate.
11. If you could witness any event, past, present, or future, what would it be?
I would love to have seen my mom or dad graduate from college! Its such a big accomplishment! Seeing my own birth would be pretty cool too…or maybe just weird.
Honestly, I have no motivation to come up with 11 more questions for this thing! Yeah…I am kind of cheating on the rules…but at this point I think EVERYONE has been tagged! So forgive my rule breaking-bad ass self. Ha!
[I am living on the edge! LOL!]
Thanks for making it through this marathon of a post! You probably know more about me now than you ever needed!