Cheesy Tofu Nuggets
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 18 nuggets 1x
- Category: Savory Snacks
- Drain and press tofu.
- Cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Set out two bowls and one baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In the first bowl, place vegan mayonnaise. In second bowl, mix together cracker crumbs, nutritional yeast, and seasoning.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Dip a tofu cube and into the first bowl, rolling it around so all sides are covered, but not gloopy.
- Next, roll tofu in the cracker mixture, ensuring all sides are coated. Place baking sheet.
- Repeat until all cubes are covered.
- Bake tofu cubes approximately 25-30 minutes, turning cubes once about halfway through. When done, cubes should be very light golden brown and crispy.